Plan for success on a wild bicycle ride from Murphys through Northern California's Sierra Nevada
Don’t wait until the last minute to prepare for your bicycle event in Murphys, California. Northern California rural routes through Calaveras County can be challenging to bicycle, and you don’t want to chance spoiling your ride if your bicycle breaks down, or you are cold, tired, and hungry.
Nine ways to prepare for a bicycle event in Northern California.
1. Register at www.mrfrogswildride.org
2. Download and print a map from our website
3. Check your bike.
5. Bring a water bottle. It’s easy to dehydrate in the Sierra Foothills and Up-Country
6. Don’t forget your helmet! It’s required.
7. Get a good night’s sleep and eat a good breakfast. Mr. Frog’s is a challenging ride. You’ll want to be well-rested and well-nourished.
8. Plan to start the course early. Mr. Frog’s is a challenging ride through gorgeous country. You won’t want to hurry, so give yourself plenty of time.
9. Have Fun!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.